Friday, June 14, 2024




Pull out some of those smaller pieces of dsp.  This is especially fun if you find a piece that you can use both sides.  If that is the case, place two pieces of the dsp on the trimmer and cut the strips at the same time, then reverse the placement of the strips.  For these two cards, I also embossed the "yellow" side to give some dimension.




I remember when I went to add the strip on the inside of the card, that I saw a smudge in the upper left corner.  I don't  usually add a strip of dsp on that side, but it worked out to add one there too and cover up my "oops".

Thank you for coming by today!
 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

All of your cards are very pretty. I got jealous when I saw the one with the strips. I struggle with those all of the time. You did an exceptional job on it.

Cheryl W said...

So pretty! I love the strips on the inside. Sometimes boo-boos give us insight to new cardmaking techniques. LOL

Lynette said...

Another great card! I love the daisies.

I have to say........these cards are just beautiful!  When I saw that someone had made cards like this, I had to make them as well.  I wante...