Sunday, June 2, 2024


This is a second card I made using the "Fine Art Floral" retired dsp.  And once again I used some of the coordinating Golden Garden Designer Specialty paper.  You can see a closer look at the gold outlines below.


When my mother passed in April 2021, the care center had a memorial service a few months later for all who had passed during the previous year.  Each family was given a little rose bush to plant in memory of their loved one.  We babied it and made sure it was watered.  During the winter months my husband had it covered with a rubber tote.  Last year we had a few flowers and it had grown a bit.  We covered it again for a third winter and this year my little rose busy is flourishing.  I think my mother is definitely smiling.



Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Pretty card. Your rose bush is beautiful and I'm sure your mother is smiling!

Lynette said...

So have so many beautiful papers, Vicki - pretty card! Good job of keeping the rose bush alive and flourishing!

Cheryl W said...

That rose bush is so pretty and so is your card! Nice job on both of them.

I have to say........these cards are just beautiful!  When I saw that someone had made cards like this, I had to make them as well.  I wante...