Tuesday, June 11, 2024


I got this idea from Rachel Tessman.  

I think this is a really pretty card, if I do say so myself.  I die cut flowers from one of the sheets of Hues of Happiness dsp.  I also used the Happiness Abounds stamps and Blossoming Happiness dies.


My husband drove a school bus for many years.  He retired after the 2020-2021 school year but one of the ladies he had worked with is retiring this year.  This is the card we sent her.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Rachel Tessman is a fabulous stamper. She's got a great eye for design. You did a great job with the card. I loved that DSP the moment I laid my eyes on it. I have a lot of it left that I need to use up.

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful! I love the die-cuts in the background. I don't have that die, but I have another one that might work in a similar way.

Lynette said...

Really pretty, Vicki!!

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...