Tuesday, June 25, 2024

I just can't seem to stop making cards with this layout.  It is such a perfect way to use up some of those little strips that we just can't seem to throw away.  



I didn't have enough of the paper left to make decorate the envelope for the card below.  I also rearranged the order of the strips since that is how it worked out for the scraps I had left.


Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Such a sweet card. You are taunting me with strips! LOL
I love the colors you chose too!

Cheryl W said...

Love these cards, Vicki! That paper is so pretty, and I agree that the layout is a great one to use for all kinds of occasions.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN CATS

Our oldest granddaughter has turned out to be quite the world traveler.  Right now she is in Italy with a tour group.  When the tour has con...