Wednesday, June 5, 2024


My card base is Flirty Flamingo.  I've seen several demonstrations using this technique and it actually only uses a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of dsp.  Using another sheet of the Fine Art Floral paper, I cut a triangle out of the center of the dsp.  This piece was then matted with Merry Merlot card stock.  The section cut out is then matted and added back over the opening of the larger piece using dimensionals.  By doing it this way the pattern of the dsp on both pieces matches up perfectly.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

WOW! So pretty. I love that DSP. Nice job using it.

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty! I used this technique not too long ago, too. It's a great way to make a simple design extra special.

The chevrons were cut from Neutral 6 x 6 dsp with Die-Namics dies.  I chose the Soft Suede and Crumb Cake pieces because I thought they woul...