Saturday, February 5, 2022

UPDATE ON 2 JANUARY 18 POSTED CARDS

It's been a while since I posted anything on Saturday, but thought I would show how I decided to finish off the cards that were on my January 18 post.  I simply added the three black metal pieces to the first one.


As you can see, I added a "with sympathy" to the second card.  Unfortunately I was needing one at the time and thought this would work.


Hope you are having a great weekend.  Hope you will come back again on Monday to see the card I put together for our grandson.    

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I think these would both make great sympathy cards. I love the contrast of half black/half white for your die-cut images.

Lynette said...

I agree with Cheryl - great sympathy cards. You finished them off very nicely.

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...