No big changes but I added a butterfly to the red one and a dragonfly to the pink one. I have some new designs I'll be posting the rest of the week so I hope you will come back and check them out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLOSING OUT SEPTEMBER
I do have a few more cards that I will be using for Thanksgiving but tomorrow, I'll give you a break. It's using a recent die but ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
Lovely card! Where did you get the die? Would love to buy one.
The question was asked about where I got this die......I'm afraid I don't have the die. A friend from Canada sent me some already cut.
Post a Comment