Thursday, January 5, 2023

ALWAYS IN MY HEART


While I was exploring Pinterest for Valentine ideas, I saw this card mixed in because it was using the Always In My Heart dies.  I had the set on my table to possibly use for Valentines, but decided to make an Anniversary card like the one I saw HERE.  I believe the one I saw on Pinterest possibly added the smaller white layer with dimensionals but sometimes that is difficult to get it on straight.  I just used Tombow glue to add it to the card base.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

WOW. Your card is beautiful. I especially love that banner die for the words. You did a great job on this card!!!

Lynette said...

Very beautiful, Vicki!

Cheryl W said...

That's really a lovely card, Vicki! The heart die is so intricate and pretty and the flowers stand out nicely against the white.

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...