Friday, January 20, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! - Expressions in Ink

My friends and I hadn't had a play date for quite a while where we just made cards from kits that I had made up.  In September we were making the Halloween cards, in October we were making Thanksgiving cards, in November we did the Christmas cards. Then December got so busy we weren't able to get together at all.  

I had started some of the Valentine cards that we donate and since we got finished with them early, I pulled out the container of kits that I had made up late late summer.  These are cards that we make and they get to take home.  

I'm sure this is one that I saw on Pinterest.  I really like it.  The little butterfly is from Savvy Stamps.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Your card is absolutely stunning. I LOVE the colors and that DSP is SO pretty!

Cheryl W said...

I really like cards embellished with tags, even though I don't make them that often myself. I guess I just never think of it, so I'm really glad you reminded me with your pretty card.

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...