Sunday, January 15, 2023

JUST FOR YOU VALENTINE


The hearts were made with the Stampin' Up! punches that coordinated with the "From the Heart" designer series paper.  The flowers stamped in the center are from the "I Like You" stamp set.  I made this one to use as a sample for what we might make for the independent living center.


When we made the card, we decided not to color the flowers.  We made 40 of this one.  All of the cards that we donate are finished, packaged and ready to deliver.  It always feels good to have them done early!

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Kudos to you for making cards for the independent living center. I can imagine how much they love getting the cards. I am certain they continue to spread the kindness they experience from you and your cardmaking friends.

Lynette said...

So many pretty valentines, Vicki! I love the die-cut ones.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...