Monday, January 2, 2023

FRAMED FLORETS STAMPS, FITTING FLORETS DSP & PAINTED TEXTURE FOLDER

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



I received the Fitting Florets dsp and the Framed Florets Stamps & Dies a couple of weeks ago but was still playing with my Christmas supplies.  New Year's Eve my husband was enjoying the football games on TV so I went to my craft table and played with these new items.  I had Balmy Blue card stock on my table already so I decided to use it as a first try.  I like the layout but will probably do something a little more colorful for my next card.  I'm loving the frames that a part of this collection.

I want to wish all of you a very Happy New Year!  May we all have a happy, healthy 2023!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Your card is beautiful! I love that die set and you did a great job with it!

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty. I really like the detail on the frame, and your embossed background looks great. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you make wit this set.

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...