Saturday, January 21, 2023

EXPRESSIONS IN INK BACKGROUND


After making the card with my friends that used some of this paper, I pulled out the package to get more of it used up.  I saw a card similar to this and decided it was a great reason to pull out the butterfly dies that had not been used for a while.  The dsp from this sheet makes a really great background.

For the next week, I will be posting cards that I made with more of the Expressions in Ink designer series paper.  Thank you for coming by today!



 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Beautiful card. You can never go wrong with butterflies. I LOVE your choice of DSP too!

Lynette said...

Such beautiful paper, and your cards from yesterday and today are both so lovely!! I'm happy you got to have a "play date."

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty. I like the way you popped up your center panel. That designer paper is really gorgeous!

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...