Tuesday, January 10, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! - HAND-PENNED FLOWERS, FRAMED FLORETS


Unfortunately the birthday card we sent to our granddaughter in December never arrived.  When I was told, I naturally decided I needed to make another one for her.  Fortunately we do not put cash in the cards for the grandchildren but use checks.  Since her birthday is December 12th, it is possible that her card got mixed up with all of the Christmas mail.  Who knows where it is!  I am hoping that eventually it will either be delivered or returned to our address.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

So pretty. Very elegant looking and can be used for a number of occasions. Excellent job!!

Cheryl W said...

Pretty and delicate. She will appreciate that you made a second card and sent it. One of my Christmas cards was completely eaten up by some machine at the Post Office. It was in tatters and the address had been torn away from the envelope and was missing (they sent the pieces back to me because the return address was still intact). So, your card to your granddaughter could have gotten "eaten" by a USPS monster!

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...