Tuesday, January 31, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! - Dainty Flowers dsp


The husband of one of my husband's classmates passed away recently and this is the card I made for her.  Check the inside of the card below.

Yesterday I showed a card that used one of the six designs on a sheet of 12 x 12 paper.  This is one of the two strips that is also on that sheet.  To fit on the front of a standard A2 card, I had to trim down the length of it.  Then I added a strip of the Rich Razzleberry card stock to the back of each side.  Everything was added to a card base of Fresh Freesia.  


One month of 2023 is already gone. How times flies! Thank you for coming by today!  

3 comments:

Wanda said...

SO pretty. Quick and simple too!

Lynette said...

This is beautiful, Vicki!! I'm sure your friend really appreciated it. I love the way you stamped the inside.

Cheryl W said...

An absolutely lovely card, and the inside continues that loveliness. This card will be a great comfort to the recipient.

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...