Wednesday, January 25, 2023

SUPER SIMPLE CARD


There were two 12" x 12" pieces of designer series paper in the Expressions of Ink pack with this design across the middle of the sheet.  I cut the piece in half right through the middle of the design.  Very quickly I had enough to make 12 cards.  

The design uses Pear Pizzaz and Shaded Spruce with gold foil throughout.  I cut the 12 pieces down to the 4" x 5 1/4".   Half of the pieces were added to Pear Pizzaz card bases and the other half added to Shaded Spruce card bases.  Various sentiments were added to some of them.  Check out a second one below.


I was a little disappointed in how this one looked after I had stamped the sentiment from the "Big Wishes" stamp set.

Thank you for coming by today!





 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Excellent use of that DSP. Very lovely indeed!!

Cheryl W said...

That paper is so pretty and both cards look very nice. If you're not crazy about the second one, maybe you could add some gold embellishments to "spice" it up a little.

Lynette said...

That is gorgeous paper, Vicki, and makes such simple, lovely cards!

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...