Sunday, January 8, 2023

HYBRID BOUQUET OF LOVE DIE AND FOLDER


I watched a video of a card doing these layers but now can't find it to link for you.  To get the layers all lined up just right I cut the three hearts all at the same time.  Well, only two actually were cut successfully, but the pink layer had enough of an indentation that I was able to line up the die again and finish it.  After cutting the hearts, then I embossed the front layer and the pink heart that had been cut out.  All of the layers were then added.  When the card is completely closed the cut out areas line up perfectly.  

A 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white was added to the inside.  The embossed pink heart was lined up to show through the window and adhered to the white layer inside.

The front of the card I saw was finished differently, but I just added some punched hearts to finish mine.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Very pretty!

Cheryl W said...

I do like a card design that features an aperture. This one is so pretty, and you had just the right dies and embossing folders to make it. I love the heart embossing. That really makes it special.

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...