Friday, January 6, 2023

FRAMED FLORETS DIES & FITTING FLORETS DSP


As soon as I saw this set, I knew it was a "must have".  I know I have way too much paper and other supplies, but that was just too pretty to pass up.  There is a die to cut out a few of the flowers on two of the sheets.  There isn't a die for this design so I fussy cut it.


With paper this pretty, I try very hard not to waste a bit of it.  This little piece made a fun way to add some embellishment to the inside of the card.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

SO pretty. And I think it's fun to use the edge pieces of the DSP inside the cards. It's like nothing goes to waste. You did a great job on today's card.

Cheryl W said...

Oh, my, this is just gorgeous! I am drawn to pretty dies like this, too. And I love the little bit of decoration that you added to the inside. Thanks for sharing!

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...