Tuesday, May 30, 2023

A LITTLE BIRD TOLD ME.....


I have had the Momenta dies for these birds and the branch for years and don't think I had ever used them.  Well, it was time to let them breath!  

I cut them from SU So Saffron card stock and then sponged on some brown for the wings and bellies.  

Thank you for coming by today!



 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Cute birds. What a fun die to have!! Nice job on the cards.

Lynette said...

Cute little birdies, and that is the perfect background.

Cheryl W said...

Love the embossed background, and your birds are perfect. I just ordered a set of bird dies. Hope they turn out as cute as yours.

MAY WE NEVER FORGET!

No doubt everyone remembers where they were when the news broke of this tragedy.  We have been to Shanksville 3 times and were grateful that...