Monday, January 24, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Heart & Home DSP

A few weeks ago I saw this idea from Cindy Brumbaugh (a Stampin' Up Demstrator).  She called it "Stack, Cut and Shuffle".  You take four sheets of designer paper and cut each one the same using the pattern I have shown below.




Below you can see the four cards I made using papers from the Heart & Home designer series package.  As I was adding the sentiments to the front, I forgot to turn a couple of them so they would be horizontal as I Cindy did with hers.  It was a fun way to combine the papers and have four very quick cards.


 


Thank you for coming by today!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Love your color choices for the DSP. I just tried something very similar to this a few weeks ago. I came across Jess Crafts on Youtube and she had lots of templates for cutting 6x6 papers (https://jesscrafts.com/resources/a2-osw/) you just add a card base and mats ending up with no scraps of the DSP. Unless of course there is operator error as was in my case. Sigh.

Lynette said...

What a great idea! I think I will give that a try. Your cards turned out great, Vicki!

Cheryl W said...

I love this idea, too, Vicki, and plan to give it a try for some Valentines and Easter cards.

Glittered Paws said...

Love this idea - I'm going to get a couple of hours in my craft room today - so thinking I need to make a couple of these cards. TFS the template.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!