Sunday, December 12, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASHLYN!

I almost forgot to post this............


Today our second oldest granddaughter, Ashlyn, turned 21!!!!  How can that be? I try to make the cards for the grandkids a little more than just the standard A2 card.  The paper is from a sheet I bought at a local craft store.  I had some pieces of this dp left from another project and decided it would work for one of these types of folds.  Balloons are good for all ages!

From the scraps, I fussy cut out the four balloons and added three to the front and one inside above the "celebrate" die cut.  The white area didn't leave much room to write a message but I'm sure she was more interested in the $'s that were inside anyway.  We always call them to visit on the phone so we didn't need to write a long note in the card.

Thank you for stopping by!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Super card! I really like this fold. I think your granddaughter will be very impressed.

Lynette said...

Oh my gosh - they do grow up, don't they!! (Our oldest is a teenager now!) What a fabulous card you made for her.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...