Friday, December 17, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHERI

I have been so busy getting our Christmas/Holiday cards ready to mail along with baking and making treats that I forgot to post the two cards I had scheduled for yesterday.  You will be able to see them next week but for now.............


The "Peaceful Place" dsp from Stampin' Up! is all done in shades of gray with beautiful trees.  The sheet I used for this had 4 sections so that is where I started by cutting up the sheet into four squares.  Each of those squares can then be used in a couple of different ways.  The rest of this square will be on a post next week.

I matted this strip with Basic Gray card stock and then added it to the front of the card base which left the perfect space to stamp the vertical "Happy Birthday".  

The base was a light weight card stock.  Inside I added a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of the Basic Gray card stock   and then a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of white for the sentiment and signature.  This card was sent to one of the members of a card group I belong to.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

What beautiful paper! That tree is just stunning; and it looks so peaceful, too. It's really nice when the paper can be the focal point.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...