Wednesday, December 29, 2021

MORE "Peaceful Place" DSP


While the package of paper is still on my table, I made this card this morning.  I had seen a card that had used the 5 1/4" x 4" piece on the white card base and decided it would be perfect to use along with the piece with the trees.   I had left enough space on it to add the sentient.  

I'm not sure that the picture shows that the black strip is actually a piece of black glitter tape that I had.  I didn't have any sheer ribbon to use but like the glitter tape just fine.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

This is beautiful, Vicki! I love the muted color combo and the peaceful scenes on this paper.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...