Thursday, December 30, 2021

STILL ONE MORE "Peace Place" dsp


This paper coordinates with the "Peaceful Cabin" stamp set.  I had seen a card that someone made and had adde the little "wolf" to the dsp.  I had to be careful not to get ink on the rim of the stamp.  The sentiment is also from that set of stamps.   I had used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment and thought I had it placed so it would stamp perfectly, but............it is uneven!  This wasn't one I could fix!

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Once again - this paper is beautiful! And all of the cards you have made with it are so, so pretty.

Cheryl W said...

Everytime I see that paper, its beauty just blows me away. I have loved seeing all the cards you have made with it. They've been so inspiring.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...