Tuesday, December 14, 2021

USING UP VARIOUS CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY DSP


My friends liked the idea of doing these cards with a variety of the holiday papers I had in my stash.  This is just one of them.  They are very simple, but by adding the strip of glitter paper it made them more festive.  I didn't think to take pictures of some of the other papers we used before delivering them.  I'm not sure how many we made of these but I think it was somewhere between 90 and 100.  They were delivered to two nursing homes for the staff to sign and give to the residents.

Thank you for coming by today!




 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a simple and awesome card, Vicki! I need to remember to make some of these. (But there are so many things I need to remember to do, and I don't think I remember very many of them!)

Cheryl W said...

Super card! It's so wonderful of you to donate so many cards to care facilities. I'm sure the residents appreciate it so much.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...