Friday, December 31, 2021

PEACEFUL PLACE Spanner Card

 


Yesterday I was browsing through some videos on YouTube looking for another different way to use this beautiful paper.  I found a video for this card. 

Watching the video is a much easier way to explain how this one is made.  You can see it HERE.

Tonight is New Year's Eve!  The year is ending here with very possibly freezing drizzle making travel difficult if you were wanting to go out.  We weren't planning anything but a quiet evening at home.  The New Year 2022 will be starting off with a windy 4-7 inches of snow here.  Hope that isn't any prediction of what 2022 is going to be like because like everyone else, we are ready to feel we can have a more normal life.  

Wishing all of you a very HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!  



2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your card is spectacular. I watched the video that you linked to, and I love how it's made. If I have time in the next week or so, I'm going to give it a try. Thanks so much for the inspiration, and Happy New Year!

Lynette said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! Happy New Year to you and your family.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...