Wednesday, December 8, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Santa's Sleight Stamp Set - #1


I watched a video where the demonstrator used this stamp set.  Her card was different but I wanted to use one of her ideas.  She die cut the trees and covered them with VersaMark ink.  Next she sprinkled "Sticky Stuff" on them and heated them with a heat gun.  Glitter was sprinkled over the sticky areas and then heated again to set the glitter.  I had a container of the "Sticky Stuff" for several years and had forgotten how it was supposed to be used.  I love what it did for my trees.  The rest of my card is a combination of things I saw on Pinterest.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Such a pretty card, Vicki - great scene. I like the sparkly trees. I think I have some sticky stuff like that, too - Heat N Stick, or something like that.

Cheryl W said...

Great card! I love your wintery scene. I've read about the sticky embossing powder, but I've never tried it. I had to do a quick search to see if they still sell it...and they do! If I ever see some on sale, I may just pick some up and give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...