Thursday, December 2, 2021

POINSETTIA DIES and TIDINGS AND TRIMMINGS

I almost forgot to post something this morning!


I can't take credit for the basic card because I followed a video and made this one.  I did use the Evergreen Elegance Chevron because I didn't have the sheer ribbon she used.  I also used the little die cut center for the Poinsettia instead of gems.  

Interesting idea:  The flower dies have an outline and also a die for cutting and embossing the petals.  The dies fit together perfectly so the demonstrator used Press and Seal on the back side of them to hold them together and keep them that way.  What a clever idea!  That the second time I've heard of someone using Press and Seal.  Mine has been in my cupboard for a very long time and now I have a use for it with my cards.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Great card, Vicki! I've heard of using Press and Seal to hold the die-cut pieces together once you have them all arranged on a card, but never for holding dies together! I don't even own any Press and Seal. Maybe I should get some.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...