Monday, December 13, 2021

STAMPIN' UP - Toile Tidings designer series paper


I believe this designer series paper was from last year but not sure.  It is double sided with the same exact design on the opposite side but in red.  (I don't like the red side.)

The scenes on the papers are what attracted me.  There were two each of three different patterns of this type of scene, one with foliage, one with stripes and one with plaid.  

My friends and I made 44 of these cards for the independent living center where my mother had lived for 9 years and I made a couple more to send to friends.  The papers with the scenes are nearly used up but I have a couple of sheets with the foliage and some of the stripes and plaid left.  I hope to get those used up soon and put the cards aside for next year.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

I think those papers make a beautiful card! It's not often we make cards using only green and white papers, but after seeing yours, I think we ought to make more of them.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...