Tuesday, December 28, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LYNETTE!

As I opened my blog page I just realized that I haven't posted anything since last Tuesday!  I had things lined up to post but forgot to do it in all of the chaos of holiday preparations!  You might just get to see them anyway this week since I don't have anything else lined up.  Today though I have posted the card that I sent to my friend, Lynette, for her birthday.  I sent it way early so I wouldn't forget to do that and knowing that she wouldn't be opening her cards until today.  (Who else has the ability to not open cards right away when they arrive?  I don't.  lol)


This paper really has to be seen in person to fully appreciate just how beautiful it is.  The tree branches have a metallic silver like snow.  The piece piece with the trees and the gray dsp in the background are from the Stampin' Up! "Peaceful Place" package.  Perfect for this time of year!

Happy Birthday, Lynette!  I hope you have a very special day!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card! I am certain Lynette loves it.

Lynette said...

Thank you so much, Vicki - both for the card and for the birthday wishes in this post!! (I am just reading this now for the first time.) Yes, the card is very beautiful! I really love the gorgeous paper. I love the silver on the trees and stars and I also am a fan of gray. And your layers are cut and aligned so perfectly.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...