Tuesday, December 7, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Evergreen Elegance - 2 cards


Very clean and simple card, but I really love it.  I saw the idea on Pinterest.


This was actually the first piece I stamped with the greenery, but I soon discovered that there wasn't room for the Merry Christmas sentiment that I used on the card above.  This one worked great instead.  I matted it with a slightly larger piece of Evening Evergreen card stock and added it to the white card base.  I like this version as well.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Both of these cards are so nice. The simple design makes them easier to replicate, which is exactly what I need. I'm still working on gettting my Christmas cards done, although I think I'll be able to finish them by Friday.

Lynette said...

What a great stamp! I do love this layout.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...