Monday, November 14, 2022

2 THANKSGIVING CARDS


This is one of the first card I made with the Soft Seedlings stamp set.  It is a CASE of one I saw on Pinterest.  We also made a modified version of this for one of the care centers where we donate holiday cards.  


The stickers we used on these cards were donated.  Photographing the card makes it look like the leaves have bright spots.  Actually they are all like the one on the far right.

It's "funny" that the cardstock we used for the base of these cards is the Stampin' Up! More Mustard.  It's one of my least favorite colors, but it was absolutely perfect for these cards because it blended with the colors in the leaves.  I guess it was good I didn't get rid of it.  This is one of the three styles of Thanksgiving cards my friends and I made for the care centers.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Sometimes the more simpler a card is the prettier it is.

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful cards today. It's so kind of you to make so many cards for the care center. I would love to hear all the oohs and aahs when they get those cards!

Lynette said...

I love those style of stamps in your first card, and the color you used, too. Great Thanksgiving card, too.

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...