Sunday, November 6, 2022

GATHER TOGETHER AND DAISIES


This is a CASE of a card I found on Pinterest when looking for other ideas.  The sentiment, stamped leaves and die cut leaves are from the Gather Together.  Daisy Lane stamps were used for the flowers and then punched twice using Dusty Durango, Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron card stock.  The centers were stamped with the piece in the Daisy Delight set using Early Espresso ink.  

It isn't a typical Thanksgiving card but I really like it.  Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I like this card a lot, too, espeially because it's different than most Thanksgiving cards. I've been busy making Thanksgiving cards, too. I need to make about 10 more, yet. Busy days!

Wanda said...

So pretty. You can never go wrong with daisies. I love the fall colors and the way you displayed them.

On April 16 I posted a card using the 1" squares in this manner.  The post also includes a link to the video that I had watched.  After...