Monday, November 21, 2022

A BUNCH OF POSTS ALL IN ONE

WOW!  I thought I had scheduled posts for the rest of last week, but when I checked this morning, I realized my last post was this past Wednesday!  So...........here are the items that were supposed to be posted for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and TODAY!

All of the items were made using the "Peaceful Prints" dsp that was a free item last year.  The first two pictures show a card that I will use for gift cards.  This is a CASE of one that Rita Holmes made on a live video.  You can see the video HERE.  You will see how it uses a big piece of your dsp if you are wanting to use it up.  Since dsp is a lighter weight paper, the dsp is adhered to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base.


Thursday


Inside


Friday
This is a CASE of one I saw on Pinterest.


Saturday
Basic CASE of one on Pinterest.


Sunday
Another CASE


Today's card uses a combination of three designs from the Peaceful Prints dsp pack.  It is a CASE of one I saw on Pinterest.  There are a lot of great ideas there for this paper. I used a different snowflake and used some of the red Stampin' Up! Candy Dots that I have been hoarding. 

 I am still on a mission to use up retired papers and the quickest way for me to do that is to CASE cards I see that someone else made using these products.   These cards helped but it is amazing how many cards you can get out of a package of 12 sheets from a 12 x 12 package!

Thank you for coming by today!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

That's a lot of great cards, Vicki! Good job of using up some more of your papers. What fun. I'm missing having time in my stamping room.

Cheryl W said...

This is such a nice collection of Christmas cards. I have been busy making some, but I pinned a couple from your cards today so I can remember the layout. Thanks for the inspiration!

bonnie32002 said...

Great job! And I like the fact that there is a gift card holder!

Wanda said...

These are all great cards. I like the idea of having one being a gift card holder. You did a great job on them. Very festive.

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...