Friday, November 4, 2022

CASING RITA HOLMES

Recently Rita had a live video demonstration of using the Forever Fern stamp to make a wreath.  I slightly changed my colors but otherwise pretty much made the card like hers.  The only thing I would change is possibly moving the design just a bit lower.  You can see the video HERE.

Two days ago she showed a Christmas card using the Forever Fern stamps and dies and it is beautiful. It isn't a set that I would have thought to use for Christmas.  I hope to make one soon.

 Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

I love your card! A couple of years ago I made some wreath cards for Thanksgiving, using a homemade wreath builder guide. If you want to see them, they are here: https://paperpanacea.blogspot.com/2020/11/wreath-builder-thanksgiving-cards.html

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...