Thursday, November 3, 2022

BUNNY ON A FENCE


 A few weeks ago I saw this cute little bunny die cut on several different cards.  The die set comes with a stool for the bunny to sit on too but I think he is so fun to use sitting in various places.  The fence die and bird are from Impression Obsession, the "tree" is from Memory Box.  I found the little bunny on Amazon and there was no brand name attached to it  

It looks like the little bunny is looking up into the tree and smiling at the bird.  I sent this card to a friend to hopefully give HER a smile too.

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

This card definitely made me smile! I love that little bunny and all the other details you added to your scene. I'm sure your friend loved receiving this.

On April 16 I posted a card using the 1" squares in this manner.  The post also includes a link to the video that I had watched.  After...