Monday, November 28, 2022

USING FOREVER FERN FOR CHRISTMAS - 2 Cards

IT IS GOOD TO THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX


I am not one who can "think outside the box" and come up with different uses for stamp sets but Rita Holmes sure did with this idea!  She had a live video where she had three versions of cards using the Forever Fern stamp set.  She called them her "Simply Stamped, Simply Stamped with a lot more and Simply Stamped fully loaded" versions.  I didn't make the first one but I did make the 2nd and 3rd ones.  Mine are basically the same as hers but of course it is difficult to completely copy  with this type of stamping.  I really like both of them.  



 Inside

There are other great ideas on YouTube for Christmas cards using this set.  Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are so pretty! I absolutely love what you added on the inside of the card. Finishing touches like that really make a card special.

Wanda said...

A WOW card! I love the colors and the use of the Forever Fern set to make a Christmas card. SO pretty!

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...