Sunday, November 13, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - The Gangs All Meer


This is a Peek-A-Boo Fun Fold card that I saw Rita Holmes make in one of her videos.  You can see the video HERE.  About 12 years ago my husband and I took a trip with two other couples to the Grand Canyon.  One of the husbands had a birthday recently.  These little critters and the cactus made me think of our trip so I made this card for him.


 On the inside I stamped a sentiment on the middle section and wrote our own messages on the left panel.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Just TOO cute!!

Cheryl W said...

Really cute, and I love the fun fold. I watched the video and will try to make one of these soon. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lynette said...

I like that style, Vicki, and it's always great to make a card especially for someone. I'm sure he appreciated it a lot!

On April 16 I posted a card using the 1" squares in this manner.  The post also includes a link to the video that I had watched.  After...