Tuesday, November 29, 2022

SEASON'S GREETINGS - Using Peaceful Prints dsp


I am still trying to use up the paper from this free package of dsp.  My card is based on one I saw on Pinterest.  I used the measurements for the white layer. the plaid dsp and the die cut design.  Then I used a different embossing folder for the white layer but scored it the same as the one I saw.  The sentiment is different.  I also added a die cut deer from the paper instead of using a snowflake.  You can see the card I used as inspiration for mine  HERE.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

LOVE it! Nothing beats a frolicking deer on a holiday card! I still have my Hearts Come Home set. I just can't seem to part with it and now I know why! There's still more beautiful cards to make with it! You did a lovely job on your card! TFS

Lynette said...

The red and white on this is just striking, Vicki! I have finally checked out your recent cards, and I really love all of them.

Cheryl W said...

I love the snowy scene you created and that plaid deer is just the best. Such a good idea to cut it from something out of the ordinary. Another fabulous holiday card!

On April 16 I posted a card using the 1" squares in this manner.  The post also includes a link to the video that I had watched.  After...