Thursday, November 10, 2022

MORE BUTTERFLIES


While I was going through my "collection" of dies, I pulled this one out because it has not been used often enough.  I used the glitter paper behind it, but I think it would be pretty to use some designer papers as well.  

The white layer was added with dimensionals before I thought about whether to add a sentiment to the front.  I will need to be careful how to add one if I decide to put something in the lower left area of the card.  Should I leave it as it is or do you think it needs something?

Thank you for coming by today!


2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a pretty die! I love it with the glitter paper behind it. I think a sentiment in the lower left would look great, but that's just me. I ALMOST always add a sentiment to my cards. Sorry I've been away, but I have checked out all of your wonderful cards from the last couple of weeks.

Cheryl W said...

Such a pretty card. The glitter paper is perfect behind those butterflies! You could add a circle sentiment (something stamped onto a circle shape) to the lower left corner. I think that might look nice.

On April 16 I posted a card using the 1" squares in this manner.  The post also includes a link to the video that I had watched.  After...