Thursday, November 24, 2022

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


The Stampin' Up! embossing folder provides a perfect background for Fall and Thanksgiving cards.  I had three of these gold leaves on my table so I made three like this.


Sorry this picture is a little "washed out" but I wanted to make more Thanksgiving cards like the one above.  For the rest of my cards I die cut Maple and Oak leaves from gold glitter paper.  I actually like them a lot better.

I hope all of you are spending special time with family and/or friends.  It is a time when we all  need to be thankful for our lives and what we have.  We are blessed!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a great idea for some beautiful cards. I really like the gold and white together and the simplicity of the design.

Cheryl

Lynette said...

These cards are beautiful, Vicki! And thank you so much for sending Jim and me one of them. :-)

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...