Tuesday, November 8, 2022

"JUST FOR YOU"


One of my favorite things to use on cards is a butterfly and I hadn't used one in quite a while.  The die cut area behind the butterfly was done by cutting the design twice.  The die is from the Penny Black "stencil-cut" set of three dies.  The butterfly was stamped and then die cut.  I added it to the card but kept the wings free.  I've already sent the card to a friend but I am sure I used Calypso Coral for the coloring and mat.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I love using butterflies on cards, too. I have quite a few butterfly stamps and dies. Your card is so pretty. That die-cut background adds lots of interest.

Wanda said...

What a fun die. Now I want one!! It creates a perfect background behind the beautiful butterfly.

On April 16 I posted a card using the 1" squares in this manner.  The post also includes a link to the video that I had watched.  After...