Friday, November 25, 2022

CASING TINA SHAW

So how many of you are out shopping all the Black Friday deals?  I haven't done that for years even though I know there are some pretty good prices out there.  I have been known to pick up a couple of deals from on-line though.


While scrolling through posts on Pinterest looking for ideas to us the "Peaceful Prints" dsp, I saw this card mixed in with many others.  Mine is slightly different, but you can see the original one HERE.  I have the Delightful Tag Topper punch from Stampin' Up! but haven't made good use of it.  I really like how this card came together.

Thank you for coming by today.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

WOW! Absolutely stunning.

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful Christmas card! I love the gold deer. I've been thinking of making something similar to this card, as I still need a few.

On April 16 I posted a card using the 1" squares in this manner.  The post also includes a link to the video that I had watched.  After...