Saturday, November 12, 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABBY!


Our granddaughter, Abby, is celebrating her birthday today.  I like to make extra special cards for the grandchildren if I can come up with some ideas.  She is now 19 so a "more grown up" card seems to be appropriate.  I had posted a card using this style a while back and decided to give it a try again using different designer papers.  (See the card opened below)


 On the far right panel the white piece opens for the sentiment and a messages from us.  I didn't think to take a picture of it, but I also made one of those little treat boxes with her name on it like I did for her sister in August.  I used some of the paper from this same designer series paper package. This is the one I made for her sister.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Your granddaughter is going to love the card. It's so pretty!!!

Lynette said...

That is so beautiful, Vicki, and I'm sure she loved it a ton!!

Cheryl W said...

Such a beutiful and intricate card! I'm sure your granddaughter will be amazed and thankful for such a crafty and thoughtful Grandma.

I had a square of the Cheerful Daisy dsp and a scrap of the Pebbled Path dsp.  I die cut the daisies pieces and added them to the book binde...