Thursday, June 20, 2024


Most of the papers that I have are from Stampin' Up! but when I was looking through my "stash" I found some other papers that I have had for a very long time.  It was time for them to "shine" on a card.  Much to my surprise the dsp went very well with SU's Pool Party card stock for the card base.  I also found that adding dsp to the envelope flap was a great way to get more of that paper used up. 

The card was put away with my huge supply of cards, but I think this is a Book Binder style.  I can't tell from the picture.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Beautiful card, and I love the matching envelope.

Cheryl W said...

This is so pretty. I love the bookbinder fold and use it regularly when making cards. I'm going to try to remember to dress up my envelope flaps to use more of the DSP that I have. I think it really does add to the card to have a matching envelope.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...