The card base is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2".....scored at 1" and 5 1/4". You choose to have the narrow flip on the left or the right. Mine has the narrow panel on the right. It is closed with a belly band.
Thank you for coming by today!
This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers. The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...
2 comments:
What a fun card. I like belly bands, they add a lot to a card, plus they keep them closed! Your card is lovely!
This is a very nice card, and I like the belly band. I'm always concerned, though, about mailing a card with a belly band because I wonder if the recipient will know that they just need to slip it off. I don't mind personally handing out cards with them, because I can then explain what they need to do.
Post a Comment