Thursday, August 5, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FRIEND, SHERYL

Today I'm actually posting two cards.  The first one is one I sent to my friend, Sheryl.  We met when I was in Junior High at church camp.  We're many miles apart but still try to stay in touch.  I always remember that August 5th is her birthday.


Originally I had made this card and thought I'd send it to Sheryl, but I really like the one above better.  The one below is a CASE of one I spotted on Pinterest.   


Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

While they're both really nice cards, I like the first one best, too. Love the turned back DSP and elegant butterfly. I'm sure your friend loved it.

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...