Saturday, August 21, 2021

CASING SHARON ARMSTRONG'S MYSTERY MONDAY


When I have time I like to check out the cards that Sharon Armstrong does on her Mystery Monday posts.  I have done a few with the live video, but truthfully I mostly click to the end to see what was made and then decide if I want to make one too.  This was one of them.

My friends, Carol and Joanne, also got to make one of these when we got together for the second time several weeks ago.  Beginning today and over the next few days, I will be posting the cards that we made at that get together.  There will actually be a card tomorrow too.

This card used papers from the SU "Fine Art Floral" designer series paper and So Saffron card stock.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I like that layout and style, and the paper is so pretty, too! How fun that you and Carol and Joanne can get together and make cards so often!!

Cheryl W said...

That's an interesting layout for your card. I really like the pretty paper, too. Making these with friends sounds like a lot of fun.

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...