Saturday, August 7, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Berry Delightful DSP

Typically I don't post on the weekends.  Lately I have been doing that sometimes because I have so many cards made up right now that I have enough to schedule through September.


The card above and the four below were cards made after watching a video.  I'm pretty sure it was a video from Sharon Armstrong, a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  On an earlier blog I posted cards that I made with my friends and were made using these same shapes but different papers.  The main idea was to use one piece of 6 x 6 designer paper that has a complimentary design on the reverse side.


For this one, I inked up the leaf, stamped it and then stamped it two more times without reinking it.



Once again I used the leaf outline but then filled it in with the solid stamp.  The same with the berries.


 Thank you for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh boy - am I ever behind with my blog hopping! I have checked out all of your beautiful cards, Vicki. They are gorgeous. I especially love these cards from today - so pretty! Amazing that you have cards to post through September! I have had very little time in my stamping room. Hopefully some day soon.

bonnie32002 said...

Wow! Love what you did with all the DSP. Great job and wonderful assortment here.

Cheryl W said...

Wonderful grouping of cards! You really used those papers well. I love the raspberry paper; we grow them in our back yard, and they're such a treat in the summer.

GAZ said...

Beautiful cards and love the colors and patterns you made with these stamps. Thanks for sharing! GledaJ

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...