Friday, August 13, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Hand-Penned dsp and stamp set

As you probably can tell already from my posts, I LOVE the Hand-Penned stamp and papers.  This was a fun way to use some of the papers.

Our 19 year old granddaughter is having her tonsils out today.  I feel so sorry for her having to do that at this age.  She was told she'll be on soft food for 2-3 weeks!  I'll be making some pudding and Jell-O for her during that time.  It's a way for me to show her love.  Unfortunately her 20th birthday is during that time so she will have to delay any celebrating with birthday cake.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

What a pretty card! I agree - that paper is awesome! Oh, I'm sorry she has to have that done at that age. It does get harder with age, I've heard.

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card. The irregular openings in your green cardstock are so interesting. You must have a die(s) for them. Sorry that your granddaughter has to have her tonsils out. I had mine out when I was 13, and that was bad enough! She'll need her grandma's TLC.

bonnie32002 said...

What an interesting card! Love what you did with the die cut to make it different!

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...