Wednesday, August 25, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Berry Delightful designer paper

This fun pack of 12 x 12 paper was free with a $50 order during the Spring Sale-A-Bration.  I had the stamp set so I "had to have it."  There are also designs for blue berries and raspberries.

I had the pieces all cut in a kit for the three of us to make together.  Each of our cards turned out a little different from each others.  That's what makes this fun!  I am always happy when Carol and Joanne want to make the cards their own instead of the way my sample or the one I make with them is done.

 Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

How fun to make up the kits and then see them put together differently than you had planned. The paper is so pretty - you have the most beautiful papers!

Cheryl W said...

Sounds like you're a born teacher, Vicki! What fun to have a starting point (kit), but then be able to add your own twist. Your strawberry card is sweet - makes me want a bowl of fresh strawberries with cream and sugar. Yum!

Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.   This  video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having s...